What are Osteoposters?
These brand new anatomical charts designed by an osteopath for osteopaths allow to quickly visualize the innervation territories of the various anatomical areas.
Osteoposter for students
Students will appreciate the osteoposter for the immediacy of the information that can be found, the vertebra by which it is innervated is associated with each anatomical region, in order to determine quickly the zone to work on.
Osteoposter for Osteopaths
Osteopaths find in osteoposter a very useful reminder during their professional activity, and a true useful tool to communicate with their patients, to furnish rapidly some explanation regarding their pathology and related therapy.
What do Osteoposters depict?
- The territories of innervation of the skin (Dermatomes)
- The territories of innervation of the periosteum (Sclerotomes)
- The territories of innervation of the muscles (Myotomes)
- The territories of innervation of the interspinous ligaments
- The innervation territories of the internal organs (Viscerotomes)